Friday, May 11, 2012

Reality Exist in Me

In a certain faraway land, the cold is so intense that words freeze as soon as they are uttered, and after some time then thaw and become audible, so that words spoken in winter go unheard until the next summer..ummmm, I should prefer winter and fall, when you feel the bone structure of the landscape - the loneliness of it, the dead feeling of winter. Something waits beneath it, the whole story doesn't show.
There is a privacy about it which no other season gives me.... In spring, summer and fall , people sort of have an open season on each other; only in the winter, in the mountain, can you have longer, quiet stretches where you can savor belonging to yourself..... All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was. I accepted their answers too, though they were often in contradiction and even self-contradictory. I was naïve. I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer. It took me a long time and much painful boomeranging of my expectations to achieve a realization everyone else appears to have been born with: that I am nobody but myself. I am told to just be myself, but as much as I have practiced the impression, I am still no good at it.
Until you came, I understood what I had been looking for! I am in love with you.. Only God knows how much I have think about things to hold this feelings and emotions I have been keeping within my self.. I am so hesitant at first and would think about what people might say...
There is a fine line between dreams and reality, it's up to you to draw it. If God had wanted me otherwise, he would have created me otherwise. I will never be bullied again into silence. Never allow myself again to be made a victim. I will not accept no one's definition of my life;
I define myself!!
All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own, and reality exist in me. 
(Photo courtesy of naturewalls)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers